‘Live and let Live’
is the aim for environmental protection. To save our mother earth, it is essential to live and
manufacture environmentally friendly. If we do not take responsibility our fertile land will become
futile land. As a result of harmful pesticides and unsustainable agriculture millions of living creatures
have already vanished from planet earth. A sustainable and environmentally friendly future is only
achievable if we avoid dangerous pesticides. Striving for an ecological balance is the vital key to a better
future. Apart from food agriculture, cotton growers are the largest consumers of pesticides. Organic linen
production is a sustainable solution that assists in reducing pesticides and a step in the right direction.
1. The organic linen is bought from certified organic farmers.
2. GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), OEKO-TEX certified dyestuffs are used to dye
yarn and fabric. Read more at www.global-standard.org.
3. Each step of the manufacturing process is verified and records are maintained.
4. The final product is certified by authorised certifications GOTS and OE (Organic Exchange).
5. The certification transactions at each stage ensure all parameters of integrity are maintained.